- Civil Litigation – Personal Injury / Civil Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Estate Planning
- JD, Southwestern Law School
- BA, Philosophy, Minor in Spanish Studies – Santa Clara University
About Mr. DuRoss
Tom’s practice focuses on catastrophic personal injury, civil defense, business litigation, and legal malpractice. He also assists the firm with criminal defense matters and estate planning. Tom, a talented writer, has been instrumental in settling a wide range of cases for the firm.
Tom brings with him the experience of working for some of the most prestigious law firms in Los Angeles. Tom believes that success in litigation is a direct result of the honesty, skill, and diligence of the attorney handling the case. He is devoted to the law and to obtaining the best possible results for his clients.
On the Side
Tom is passionate about improvised comedy, which he performs regularly at the Westside Comedy Theater in Santa Monica, California. He knows first hand that the skills necessary for success in this arena bear direct relevance to legal practice: heightened listening, the ability to think on your feet, and presentation style.
Tom married the love of his life, Nicole, in December of 2013. They have a cat named Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- Member Irish American Bar Association
- Member Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Recipient, Paul W. Wildman Scholarship, 2008-2011
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Advanced Legal Writing, 2011
- Member, Public Interest Law Foundation, 2008-2010
- Recipient, Public Interest Law Foundation Grant, 2009
- President, Sigma Alpha Epsilon, 2006-2007
- Resident Assistant, Swig Hall, 2004-2005