- Civil Litigation – Personal Injury / Class Action / Business Litigation
- International Litigation/Mediation/Arbitration
- JD, Southwestern Law School
- BS, Aerospace Engineering – Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
- MS, Aerospace Engineering – Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
- Certificate in Dispute Resolution – Straus Institute / Pepperdine University
- New York
- District of Columbia
About Mr. Marchino
Filippo Marchino was born in Turin, a product of two doctors, he was taught as a child that success is the benefit of hard work and dedication. Filippo had the privilege of attending a small International school, studying English, French, and of course his native language, Italian making him tri-lingual by the young age of 10. After graduating high school in 1998, Filippo moved to the U.S. to attend Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, FL. In August 2002, he graduated with his Bachelors of Science in Aerospace Engineering and subsequently, with honors, for his Masters of Science in Aerospace Engineering in May 2005.
Filippo then decided to move across the country to Los Angeles, CA to attend Southwestern University School of Law. He successfully conquered his studies and graduated with honors, top of his class, with his Juris Doctorate from Southwestern University School of Law. In addition, during law school, he earned a Certificate in Dispute Resolution from the Straus Institute of the Pepperdine University School of Law.
As a practicing attorney, Filippo currently resides in Los Angeles, CA where his practice is mainly split between cases involving catastrophic injury and cases involving business and consumer fraud.
On the Side
Apart from Filippo’s business endeavors, he has always been drawn to adventures that combine his love of competitive sports, with his lust for adrenaline. Racing, a family tradition, has been a large part of Filippo’s life since childhood and sees him now cemented in both modern and vintage racing.
Another passion of Filippo’s, snowboarding, has seen him conquer five national championships, as well as an astounding 11 California regional titles in the last five years. Filippo currently holds the USA Snowboarding Association title of National Champion in Alpine Slalom and Giant Slalom.
Filippo Marchino has shown his ability time and time again with my case. I can’t express my gratitude for all the work and care that he as demonstrated on my behalf.
My case is very complex and Filippo and his team have fought hard to get to the bottom of this case. I appreciate it more than I could ever write here. — Gene Hammett
Mr. Marchino was extremely professional, courteous and concerned. He is extremely intelligent and I feel fortunate to have had him on my side. It is rare to meet people who have passion for what they do, and who are subsequently very good at what they do… Filippo is one of these unusual individuals. He is tenacious and very dedicated to his trade, and I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a bright, inquisitive and very knowledgeable attorney. – AK
Mr. Marchino has been of incredible help and support to me through my bad times after the accident. Thank to his knowledge in this field and his inquisitive approach and passion for what he does, he was able to help me obtaining a reimbursement for all the necessary medical attention needed after the accident. His staff was very helpful and always kept me informed on all the progresses throughout the case.
I would definitely recommend his law firm assistance to anyone for any matter. I’ve found his extremely positive approach combined with his knowledge to be very reassuring of a successful outcome of the case. – Stefano Trampetti
- Member Nevada State Bar Association
- Member New York State Bar Association
- Member Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Member Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member United States of America Snowboarding Association
- Member – VOLUNTEER LAWYERS – Los Angeles County Bar Association’s HALL OF FAME
- LACBA DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PROJECT VOLUNTEER OF THE MONTH-NOVEMBER, 2009
- CALI AWARD – Product Liability The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction, 2007
- CALI AWARD – Business Associations The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction, 2007
- CALI AWARD – Information Privacy Law The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction, 2007
- Dean’s List Southwestern University School of Law, 2007